Friday, June 28, 2019 / by Monique 'Moey' Guilfoyle
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 / by Monique 'Moey' Guilfoyle
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 / by Monique 'Moey' Guilfoyle
* Sales statistics show houses spend less days on the market during the Spring & Summer seasons.
* The Market is blooming with buyers this time of the year.
* Home buyers want to move when school is out.
* Zillow reports 2% higher home sale yields during the Spring months.
* Buyers are taking advantage of current lower interest rates.
real estate, buying, home buyer, new home, moving, selling, selling a home, home purchase, keenan carter group, keller williams, realtor, central coast, dick keenan, narlene carter keenan, home owner, home ownership, springtime, summertime, time to sell your home
Recent ArticlesJanuary 11, 2022
Why Waiting To Sell Your House Could Cost You A Small Fortune April 14, 2021
93% Of Americans Believe A Home Is A Better Investment Than Stocks March 4, 2021
Stunning Shell Beach Ocean View Luxury Home February 26, 2021
Pismo Beach Condo For Sale - 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom With Ocean Views February 24, 2021
MARKET UPDATE: January 2021 Real Estate Recap